Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
This add-on cannot be implemented as a webextension, but can be used with versions of Firefox that honour the extensions.legacy.enabled preference. At present the Developer (57) and Nightly (58) editions of Firefox can be used.
- Fixes for compatibility with Firefox 53
- Added options UI for tab and window opening timeouts
- Re-enabled functionality to copy history into new window
- New mechanism for determining parent tabs - for a short time after any click in a tab, a new tab or window is regarded as a child of that one
- Automatic calibration on first install for what the click-delay for determining a parent tab should be
- Compatibility with multiple content processes (e10s multi)
- Notifications when restart is required for upgrading from previous versions
- Updated compatibility with annotating "back to original tab" entries.
- Fixed bug where if "back to original tab" was enabled, but the original tab was no longer present, it would not go back at all
- Updated compatibility to Firefox 48
- Fixed back and forward buttons not becoming enabled on new tab (changed by FF43+)
- Removed functionality to copy history into new window (no longer possible with Firefox > 38)
- If "back to original tab" option is enabled, when using branching history, the latest entry in any branch will switch to the tab showing it.
- Improved support for opening branched history entries with modifiers to open in new windows or tabs (eg. Shift, Ctrl, Middle click).
- Added a compatibility mode for other add-ons which use string-patching of functions.