To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Awesome Throbber 1.1.1-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
Awesome Throbber extension allows you define what URL(s) you get taken to when you click on the throbber icon (The 'spinning dots' activity indicator you see when a page is loading.)
Based upon Throbber Button by Aaron Pauls.
About this Add-on
You may left click, middle click, or right click on the throbber (with or without holding the Alt key) to get taken to an URL of your choice. Each type of click can take you to a different URL.
You may control the behaviour of each click with respect to whether the link is loaded in the current tab, a new tab without focus, a new tab with focus, a new window, or whatever the browser default behaviour is.
Major changes compared to Throbber Button extension
- Can define URLs for more types of click
- Better tooltip, that shows all URLs not just the left-click URL
- Better tooltip for piped URLs.
- Per-click definition for 'Open In' handling
- Can handle Unicode chars in the URLs or descriptions
Awesome Throbber does not currently work if MR Tech Toolkit extension is also installed.
- Added cs-CZ translation by The Zero
- Added es-ES translation by chuzo
- Added uk-UA translation by Sappa
- Adding support for Firefox 3.5 (which was broken by landing of bug 400398)