Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- You can find a list of some of the functions you can use from the extension's help in the about menu.
- You can change the calculator windows's size from it's preferences menu. There you can also clear the calculator's history. The history is also cleared when you close the extension window.
- How to use it: Just type the equation in the input and either hit enter or click the button next to the input.
- You can use the Esc button to close the calculator.
- Textual commands: You can clear the calculator history by typing "clear" and hitting enter. You can close the calculator by typing "exit".
- At the moment I'm not sure if I'm going to add any more features to the extension.