To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
The extension can be launched by clicking the dark gray calculator icon in the Firefox status bar.
I'd suggest updating to this rewritten updated version of my extension available at https://addons.mozilla.org/fi/firefox/addon/7823
- You can find a list of some of the functions you can use from the extension's help in the about menu.
- You can change the calculator windows's size from it's preferences menu. There you can also clear the calculator's history. The history is also cleared when you close the extension window.
- How to use it: Just type the equation in the input and either hit enter or click the button next to the input.
- You can use the Esc button to close the calculator.
- Textual commands: You can clear the calculator history by typing "clear" and hitting enter. You can close the calculator by typing "exit".