To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed single-click saving on Firefox 7.0.1+ if the current website URI is not in the database.
This version is a quick fix release of v1.0.2 for Firefox 7.0.1, that's why it's still available for old Firefox version even though I told it wouldn't in the previous version's log.
Version 1.0.3 is working up to Firefox 10 (Currently not working with Firefox 11).
+ Compatibility with the new Firefox 7.0.1 Last Saved Path feature (Now memorized on a site-by-site basis).
+ Added an option to use the new site-by-site save mode for Firefox 7.0.1+ when no filter match.
- Removed beta checking feature on non beta releases.
* Prevent closing the save dialog if the preferences dialog is still open.
* Memorize the preferences window size if the user make it bigger. It will use the default size if the window is shortened.
* Downloading a file located in an iframe's URL different than the current website's URL will not suggest the target folder correctly on Firefox 7.0.1+
* You can now choose which data from the downloaded file you want to use to filter the domain field : File's domain, File's full URL, Active tab's domain, Active tab's full URL.
* Send the filtered folder to DownThemAll!
* Import/export the filters.
* Removed the need of the slashes around a regular expression's filters.
* New Locale : cs, sv-SE
For the complete changelog, see the "About..." tab in Automatic Save Folder's preferences.
Note: In order to develop Automatic Save Folder further, this version is the last compatible with older Firefox versions (1.5, 2.0 and 3.0).
- Fixed XML error on preference window with few locales
- Added a missing Russian string on the filter's tab.
- Set the suggested folder to desktop if no folder is returned
* Compatible with Private Browsing mode
* Many improvements and bug-fixes (see the ChangeLog in the About tab)
+ Add option to double click a Path field to open the explorer window.
+ New tabs to separate filters, options, help and versions history.
+ New dynamic variable to create folders. (Thanks to Ted for the group capture with $1)
+ Option to activate or deactivate the dynamic variables (Advanced mode).
+ New context menu on the filter list to duplicate a filter, or move to top/bottom in one click.
+ [Experimental] For ease to use when the hosted domain is random (ex. to donwload firefox on mozilla.org):
Check the filter with the current URI if the hosted domain file doesn't match.
Attention to the filtering order : First the file hosted domain is checked, then the current website address.
The data used to mark a domain as "previous" is still the one from the file hosted domain.
+ Limit the saving window width to the user main screen size. (Thanks to Julien)
+ Add an option to show a menu list on the saving window to select the saving folder from the filter's list.
* Correction for unicode path (filters using unicode character in version 0.9.2 might be deleted, please rewrite them manually).
* Correction of the editable parametter of new created filters.
* Changed the way the links in the "about..." window works. Now it will open in a new tab.
* Bigger menu and window for better visibility.
* Code simplification for moving filters up/down.
* Code simplification for the loading and auto-filling data in the "add" window.
* Better visibility : All the windows are now dragable and the content fit accordingly.
* Bug correction preventing the loading and reading of undefine or non existing preferences in about:config. (Thanks to Martin)
* Complete script recoding to Global namespace (asked by Mozilla.com to submit the extension in public area)
* cleaner code and comments.