Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Tested up to Firefox 43
Uploaded here to get a signed addon, for users who don't need private browsing.
- Fixed single-click saving on Firefox 7.0.1+ if the current website URI is not in the database.
This version is a quick fix release of v1.0.2 for Firefox 7.0.1, that's why it's still available for old Firefox version even though I told it wouldn't in the previous version's log.
Version 1.0.3 is working up to Firefox 10 (Currently not working with Firefox 11).
+ Compatibility with the new Firefox 7.0.1 Last Saved Path feature (Now memorized on a site-by-site basis).
+ Added an option to use the new site-by-site save mode for Firefox 7.0.1+ when no filter match.
- Removed beta checking feature on non beta releases.
* Prevent closing the save dialog if the preferences dialog is still open.
* Memorize the preferences window size if the user make it bigger. It will use the default size if the window is shortened.
* Downloading a file located in an iframe's URL different than the current website's URL will not suggest the target folder correctly on Firefox 7.0.1+
* You can now choose which data from the downloaded file you want to use to filter the domain field : File's domain, File's full URL, Active tab's domain, Active tab's full URL.
* Send the filtered folder to DownThemAll!
* Import/export the filters.
* Removed the need of the slashes around a regular expression's filters.
* New Locale : cs, sv-SE
For the complete changelog, see the "About..." tab in Automatic Save Folder's preferences.
Note: In order to develop Automatic Save Folder further, this version is the last compatible with older Firefox versions (1.5, 2.0 and 3.0).
- Fixed XML error on preference window with few locales
- Added a missing Russian string on the filter's tab.
- Set the suggested folder to desktop if no folder is returned
* Compatible with Private Browsing mode
* Many improvements and bug-fixes (see the ChangeLog in the About tab)
+ Add option to double click a Path field to open the explorer window.
+ New tabs to separate filters, options, help and versions history.
+ New dynamic variable to create folders. (Thanks to Ted for the group capture with $1)
+ Option to activate or deactivate the dynamic variables (Advanced mode).
+ New context menu on the filter list to duplicate a filter, or move to top/bottom in one click.
+ [Experimental] For ease to use when the hosted domain is random (ex. to donwload firefox on mozilla.org):
Check the filter with the current URI if the hosted domain file doesn't match.
Attention to the filtering order : First the file hosted domain is checked, then the current website address.
The data used to mark a domain as "previous" is still the one from the file hosted domain.
+ Limit the saving window width to the user main screen size. (Thanks to Julien)
+ Add an option to show a menu list on the saving window to select the saving folder from the filter's list.
* Correction for unicode path (filters using unicode character in version 0.9.2 might be deleted, please rewrite them manually).
* Correction of the editable parametter of new created filters.
* Changed the way the links in the "about..." window works. Now it will open in a new tab.
* Bigger menu and window for better visibility.
* Code simplification for moving filters up/down.
* Code simplification for the loading and auto-filling data in the "add" window.
* Better visibility : All the windows are now dragable and the content fit accordingly.
* Bug correction preventing the loading and reading of undefine or non existing preferences in about:config. (Thanks to Martin)
* Complete script recoding to Global namespace (asked by Mozilla.com to submit the extension in public area)
* cleaner code and comments.