Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Trying to bring the server back up if it was shut down, particularly important when switching to offline mode.
* Changed response code to "399 No Content" which is somewhat less confusing.
* Added work-around for bug 752868 to prevent add-on manager from slowing down after too many reinstalls.
* Extension now accepts connections from localhost on port 8888 by default.
* Extension preferences will now be listed under about:config even if they weren't changed yet.