Rated 5 out of 5 stars
very good ,
but i don't know how to chang the tab group?
What exactly do you want to change?
1. If you want to create a tab group, go to AutoGroup settings and add a new group. After you create a group, add a new filter with following data:
- Match type: text (unless you are familiar with Regular Expressions, which are more powerful tool);
- Search in:
* URL - if you want to specify site address for a new filter;
* Title - if you want to specify a phrase in a header of page (that appears in the Firefox window title);
- Expression: the part of URL/Title which will be the criterion for sending a tab to created group.
Each tab group can have multiple filters.
2. If you want to switch to another tab group, use Firefox key shortcut Shift+Ctrl+E, which will display all active groups and open a specific group by clicking on one of its tabs.
You can also use Ctrl+` for previous tab group and Ctrl+Shift+` for next tab group.
These and others keyboard shortcuts are documented here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/keyboard-shortcuts-perform-firefox-tasks-quickly?esab=a&s=shortcuts&r=2&as=s.