- by Firefox user 16391532, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Google search result: "Autofill – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox Android"
but then it suddenly is not compatible. Why is Firefox and its extensions get worse everyday? Probably gonna change soon
- by cat-walk, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5It working at the first time, but one day after it just don't working even if I restart the firefox. No matter left click or right click, it just has no response.
- by ab, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5It doesn't do anything. I expected it to have a shortcut to, you know, actually fill out forms with data. But it doesn't. The instructions are dense. It won't fill out the forms.
- by Firefox user 15126385, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This looks like it would be an amazing extension and looks like it would greatly benefit me. However it is closed-source, and being as such, I am not able to check the source code for malicious functionality as any open source user of software that deals with private information should. I simply can't trust an extension that operates solely on user's private information such as credit card numbers, passwords and addresses that is closed source. Not to mention all the other reasons to be open-source, both for developers and users alike.
- by Adam, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Terrible extension. Instructions to use it are in wrong order, but that's not the big issue.
There's no way to manage "profiles," once it's created it's there forever, not editable, not deletable.
G A R B A G E !
- by Firefox user 14630833, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Used to love this AutoFill Add-On, but unfortunately it recently has conflicts with Outlook.com. When the AutoFill is enabled, it is unable to open up attachments in Outlook.
- by Firefox user 13497664, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5None of the options do anything. Extension is grayed out, choosing options from the menu does nothing. Manually added fields thinking it was required, but again, nothing. This extension just doesn't do anything.