To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added new example dynamic tag to insert the current clipboard text content.
The dynamic tag code to access the clipboard text is this.getClipboardText().
- Updated czech locale - thanks to PetrTwo.
- Added the possibility to add a complete web form as Autofill Forms profile (by using the context menu of a form field).
- Added a workaround for the missing integrated help system which has been removed for Firefox 3.0b5 and later.
- Adding new rules to the start of the list (or right after the selection) instead of to the end.
- Added the regular expression for valid form field types as "about:config" option.
- Hiding passwords in the simple interface and in the rules list behind asterisks (*).
Passwords are defined by the label/name of a rule which is compared to a regular expression (regExpPasswordLabel in "about:config").
- Added a selection of the available profiles to the Autofill Forms menu popup.
- Fixed a bug preventing the proper selection of the best matching profile.
- The option autoSelectBestProfile is now enabled by default.
- The current profile is now declared best match for equal match lengths instead of the first matching profile in the list.
- Resetting the profile to the manually selected one after using the best matching profile.
This can be disabled by setting the "about:config" option "resetProfileAfterAutoSelect" to false.
- Added the possibility to restrict profiles to certain websites by setting a profile site rule.
- Added an option to automatically select the best matching profile dependent on the form url and the profile site rules.
- Editing a rule with the rule editor did not apply the changes automatically on confirmation.
- Added a more intuitive and much simpler interface to edit the field rules in addition to the main editing pane.
- Made several hidden features accessible on the settings page.
- Added button to reset all profiles to the simple interface pane.
- Made sure profiles always get a unique name (label change, import or adding of profiles).
- Slightly improved the default profile rules.
- Added a toolbar button without menu (but with context menu).
- Unsetting the fieldRules object after each fillForms call instead of keeping them in memory.
- Storing the profile labels as file if useConfigDirectory is enabled.
- Improved alternatives code and added alternatives support for selections and radio buttons.
- Added "about:config" option "useConfigDirectory" which allows to store the fieldRules, dynamicTags and dynamicTagCodes as files.
The files are stored in the directory "autofillForms@blueimp.net" beneath the Firefox profile directory by default.
This can be changed using the "about:config" option "configDirectory" - it is recommended to keep the default.
- Updated italian locale - thanks to gonzalopirobutirro and Godai71.
- Added (hidden) statusbar icon - can be made visible via about:config setting extensions.autofillForms@blueimp.net.hideStatusbarIcon.
- The settings page didn't allow to enable the global profile - the enableGlobalProfile preference tag was missing inside the XUL document.
- Selecting an item right after changing a textbox value does not fire any onchange/onblur events which resulted in the changes not being saved.
Applying the changes on the last selected item on a new selection as workaround.
- Changes applied if more than one item has been selected could result in the wrong item being updated.
- Adding the possibility to define a Global Profile, which is applied on form fields that cannot be filled out using the current profile.
- Applying the siteRule on the whole url, not just on protocol and hostname.
- Adding a validate button and result textbox to the dynamic tag editor.
- Added confirmation dialogs to removal methods (can be disabled via about:config setting "enableConfirmationDialogs").
- New hidden feature "matchAgainstLabels". Can be enabled via about:config by setting extensions.autofillForms@blueimp.net.matchAgainstLabels to true.
If enabled, matches the fieldRules against the textual content of label tags assigned to the current element if the element name does not match.
- Added a new help section: "Hidden settings".
- The focus is now set on the last form element match - this allows to submit autofilled forms by hitting the enter key.
- Pressing the delete key (keyCode 46) doesn't call the remove method anymore if a textbox is focused.
- The nsISecretDecoderRing methods encryptString/decryptString cannot handle characters above the Latin-1 (ISO-8859-1) charset.
The usage of encodeURI/decodeURI on the fieldRule properties bypasses this problem as a workaround.
- Added Chinese (Traditional) locale - Thanks to Lu Ming-Tse (呂明澤).
- Added Midbrowser (Firefox for Mobile Internet Devices) GUID to target applications (BETA) - see http://www.moblin.org.
- If browser.preferences.animateFadeIn is set to true (which is the default on a Mac) the rule list had been hidden - fixed.
- FieldRule list now takes up the free space when resizing the settings window
- Rule editor list now takes up the free space when resizing the rule editor window
- Rule editor textboxes now take up the free space when resizing the rule editor window
- Tag editor list now takes up the free space when resizing the tag editor window
- Tag editor tag code textboxes now take up the free space when resizing the tag editor window
- Added possibility to deselect checkboxes/radio buttons by deactivating the "Overwrite" setting
- Added support for dynamic tags which can be used to insert dynamic data in form fields, e.g. the current date
- Added possibility to fill out forms on all open tabs via about:config setting "fillAllTabs"
- Added confirmation dialog before deleting a profile
- Removed "Apply" button for field rules - field rules are now updated as soon as the textboxes lose focus
- Updated documentation
- Added Hungarian locale - Thanks to Mikes Kaszmán István (Cashman) at babelzilla.org
- Added Italian locale - Thanks to Underpass, gonzalopirobutirro and Godai71 at babelzilla.org
- Added Polish locale - Thanks to teo at babelzilla.org
- Added Chinese (Simplified) locale - Thanks to simophin at babelzilla.org
- Added czech locale - Thanks to PetrTwo at babelzilla.org
- Improved default ruleset
- Dialog windows independent from parent window
- Highlight style using CSS declarations via about:config for matched and not matched form fields
- Added support for password fields - for password management please rather use the Secure Login extension
- Added french locale - Thanks to myahoo at babelzilla.org
- Added dutch locale - Thanks to markh at babelzilla.org
- Added support for textareas
- A new option defines a placeholder to create line breaks in textareas
- Extended help page to explain how to use placeholders for line breaks
- When moving rules up or down or adding new rules, the view scrolls now to ensure visibility
- Added rules are inserted after the currently selected item instead of at the end of the list
- If subsequent rules with the same fieldRule exist (Alternatives"), a prompt is displayed for selection.
- A new option defines if the selected alternatives index is to be used for subsequent selections.
- Extended help page to explain how the "Alternatives" work
- Added profiles
- Added profile switcher
- Added shortcuts for profile switcher and settings page
- Extended toolbar button to include menu items for profile switcher and settings page
- Added 'Display Form Details' button on settings page to support creating form field rules
- Added Rule Editor to help creating custom rules without regular expression knowledge
- Improved settings page (using tabs, better structuring)
- Extended help page