- by Wyatt Best, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5The UI is bizarre, but this add-on was able to autofill a quirky credit card form that has every single field in its own iFrame. The rules system is brilliant.
I needed to run dozens of repetitive tests in a staging system with test card info and this add-on was quite helpful in saving my sanity.
- by Eric, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Downloaded to have more control over Autofill options. The help links within the program to: supported attributes and online documentation are both broken links. I can not figure out how to use this software add on. My goal was to get better control over addresses. No way to do that from what I am seeing.
- by Firefox user 12219943, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Overly complicated & the data entry page is a nightmare; the entry box keeps scrolling down on it's own, which means U can not easily save the data U have typed in. Shockingly bad. Removed from Firefox
- by Firefox user 14968384, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I just realized i have had this extension for several years, and it works like total shit. It does't remember my passwords- besides 2 or 3. I have been typing in all of my passwords for years, and i got frustrated tonight and decided to leave an accurate review of my experiences with this add on. Choose something else for your passwords! I mean, that is the SOLE purpose of this add on and it doens't work-= WTF??
- by Firefox user 13875432, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5No idea how this is supposed to work. Tried to add my library card ID. Added a rule under the default profile. Used the context menu on my libraries login page but it doesn't do anything. Useless and no manual. Uninstalled.