Why was Autofill created?
Autofill started life as a little Chrome extension I created for my class of disabled students to make their work moderating forums more accessible. Most of them do not have full functionality of their hand(s), so less typing increases productivity. I wasn't planning on making the add-on public, but since many non-disabled people found it useful as well I've decided to release it here so that others may also make use of it. Autofill is constantly being enhanced according to my students' and other users' needs, so feedback is always welcomed!
What's next for Autofill
- Toolbar and statusbar icons
- Autofill hotkey to manually trigger autofill operation
- Variables panel to define custom variables
- Text clips functionality similar to InformEnter add-on
- GUI options (toolbar icon, statusbar icon, Tools menu, context menu)
- AES data encryption for improved security
About the Developer
|User since||November 19, 2010|
|Number of add-ons developed||1 add-on|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 3 out of 5 stars|
Who is thdoan?
A stranger in a strange land.