- by onesolo2, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Top addon!!
Once I ask if you could make this addon compatible with Thunderbird and you said no. Now that TB v78 is webextention compatible, can you please make it fully compatible?! I was able to load it on TB, even the icon of AS2C was displayed on the icon bar but unfortunately it doesn't copy anything when selecting text on emails. Will you do it ?!
- by Alex, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Wonderful add-on!
I have a question though... is there any way to include new lines (\n) in the template? I have set my template to include the '' field, and the '' field. But between them I need to insert a new line so that my final result will include the copied text, followed by the source URL right underneath it. I tried including a carriage return, or the '\n' the command (in the template), but without any effect.
So, currently, the end result looks like this:
"Copied text shows here http://website-url.com"
But I need it to look like this...
"Copied text shows here
If this is not possible, it may be a nice feature to add with the next release. Basically the pasted text should preserve the exact template format. Hope I'm not missing anything here. At least for me, showing the URL's underneath the text, makes them more easily readable, especially when you have many quotes from various websites.
- by circcc, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Every mode have problem.
Plain (execCommandCopy) mode is best of them, but newline is not dos/window standard "0D 0A" but linux/unix "0A".FAKE review written by a person who is not competent in this matter.
Firefox on Windows itself replaces /r/n and /r with /n.
Try this in the console (F12):
div = document.createElement("div");
div.innerHTML = "11\n 22\r\n 33\r 44";
You will get the following result: "11\\n 22\\n 33\\n 44"
And in general, this does not make any difference to the further use of the copied text.
- by Kaido, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Firstly thank you for the great addon.
Could you add regex option for site name please?
And a backup config file option for exporting/importing site setting.
Thanks in advance mate.
- by Conan, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Great addon and works good! It is possible to make the option, so that autocopy only works, when you press and hold a key, for example, Ctrl?
- by Cris, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This doesnt work on https://addons.mozilla.org ? Or About: pages ?It's restriction of Mozilla. To disable this restriction:
In about:config :
1) extensions.webextensions.restrictedDomains - set empty
2) privacy.resistFingerprinting.block_mozAddonManager = true
In details: https://www.ghacks.net/2017/10/27/how-to-enable-firefox-webextensions-on-mozilla-websites/
- by Firefox user 13949789, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I would have given 5 stars but . . .
HOW does one turn off that ANNOYING bell and notification that pops up in the upper-right of FF 71.0, 64-bit, Mac Mojave (10.14.6) ??
I searched the options and could not find anything to do so.
I checked Mac's Notifications in Preferences - nothing.
- by arialzaffir, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Nice add-on but very frustrating when you need to fill an already typed in input field. The text you want to replace gets copied in your clipboard overwriting the text you want to type in. Deleting only for this reason.