AutoAuth Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixes a bug causing the the cancel and submit button to act the same
- Resolves infinite loops of failed authentication if the credentials are wrong
- Allows for different credentials for applications on the same host but different port
* Fixed bug breaking functionality in Firefox 3.6
* Added compatibility for Firefox 4.0b7 and later.
* Added support for Fennec's new style dialog
* Added lots of translations
* Fennec support
* Added check to stop the re-submitting of incorrect authentication data
* Update for Firefox 3 compatibility.
Only change is maxVersion; bumped for Firefox 3.0b4.
Updating for 3.0b3 compatibility.
Added Firefox 3 compatibility.
Added suggestion feature for unknown sub-domains.
Fixed bug that was automatically closing about:config dialogs for modifying values.