Rated 5 out of 5by Eric Adams, 2 years ago
Well thought out and functional add-on. Just enough options without being confusing. Does its job without being intrusive. Thank you and well done to the developer.
- Rated 4 out of 5by JieChen, 11 hours agoIn the latest 0.6.3.2 version of this plugin, the tabs that have reached the hibernation time cannot be automatically hibernated, I returned to the 0.5 version and it was fine. I am using Firefox Developer Edition 106.0 Beta 6 (20220929195234)
- Rated 2 out of 5by smayer97, 9 days agoReally appreciate this add-on BUT somewhat buggy add-on... Discarded tab often does not stay discarded.
And if use the "Open a temporary blank page when all tabs in an inactive window are discarded (to be able to discard the active tab on this window)", the discarded tabs often revert back to loaded tabs after a while (within about 20-30 mins in my experience), especially when you use the Discard All Tabs. UGH!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14532424, 15 days agoBroken, whenever a tab is discarded and i click on it it goes back to the "new tab" page as if i just opened a fresh tab, also cant go back to the tab were i was with the "Go back one page" feature (the arrow)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14060522, 19 days agoGreat addon, but have to revert back to the old version temporarily because the addon doesn't work at all, including not discarding any inactive tabs after x number of minutes after updating to v.0.6.2
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16621721, 22 days agofor those people who have problems that the addon suddenly doesn't work anymore, revert to version 5.0
i dont know what update dev made but it made the addon useless, cant use discard in any options even with keyboard shortcut. once you revert back, it will work once again.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15318362, a month agoGreat add-on. However, the last few weeks I've noticed an error of some kind. Reawakened tabs will not be on the last page I was looking at, but rather the page ~30 min. before it auto discarded. This makes the add-on borderline unusable to me.