Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by Tichicken, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Exclusion options don't seem to work properly, so it aggressively sorts folders you don't want sorted. It also sorted incorrectly at first until it was prompted to do so again.
- by display name, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is fantastic. I was hesitant because some of the reviews were bad. However, if you look you'll see that the bad reviews are from years ago. The majority of positive reviews are recent.
I'm also glad this add-on is open source!
- by Diane, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Just downloaded this. Couldn't get firefox sort to work. Put it in auto and everything is now sorted perfectly. Shouldn't have to use an add on when firefox has a sort button. They need to fix. Very happy now!
- by fireside, 8 months agoRated 2 out of 5I have 21 megabytes of bookmarks (.json file). This addon sorts them in a minute and a half. The "Sort Bookmarks" addon sorts them in 10 seconds (like the old SortPlaces addon did). So I now use the "Sort Bookmarks" addon.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoThis add-on used to have delta sorting (sort only the changes). It currently sorts everything (not efficient but more stable). Just curious, if you re-import all your bookmarks, does "Sort Bookmarks" still only take 10 seconds? Anyway, I will consider adding delta sort back. Add a feature request on the GitHub site to remind me.
- by Firefox user 15425634, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5This thing SERIOUSLY lacking sorting by tags.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoMe too. Unfortunately, this will never happen due to Web-Extensions API not supporting tags. Read more here: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/webextensions-api-currently-not-supporting-bookmarks-tags/22677
- by Dypsis, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It would be great if Auto-Sort Bookmarks could have an option to ignore the Bookmarks Toolbar because the Most Visited folder gets moved from the left where I am used to it.
- by albacore, a year agoRated 5 out of 5A great add-on, very similar to the old Sortplaces which I really missed.
Just one thing - Recently Bookmarked is now at the bottom of my sidebar list - how to get it back to the top?
- by Firefox user 15203309, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on :)
How about a most recent visit option and maybe a sort now button
auto-sort bookmark 3.4
I am wanting to auto sort in bookmarks not in the bookmark library (two different places)
If you are talking within auto-sort bookmark the last visited is not an option ...
for that matter there is no sort now button available in auto-sort bookmark options
Developer responseposted a year agoThere is a sort now button (click on add-on icon, then "sort" button to sort now). There's an option to sort by last visit already. If you mean something different then post a feature request on the support site.