- Rated 1 out of 5Tried tweaking the settings a few times and it never sorted anything.
- Rated 2 out of 5I have 21 megabytes of bookmarks (.json file). This addon sorts them in a minute and a half. The "Sort Bookmarks" addon sorts them in 10 seconds (like the old SortPlaces addon did). So I now use the "Sort Bookmarks" addon.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThis add-on used to have delta sorting (sort only the changes). It currently sorts everything (not efficient but more stable). Just curious, if you re-import all your bookmarks, does "Sort Bookmarks" still only take 10 seconds? Anyway, I will consider adding delta sort back. Add a feature request on the GitHub site to remind me.
- Rated 3 out of 5This thing SERIOUSLY lacking sorting by tags.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoMe too. Unfortunately, this will never happen due to Web-Extensions API not supporting tags. Read more here: https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/webextensions-api-currently-not-supporting-bookmarks-tags/22677
- Rated 4 out of 5Settings page is a bit plain but it does the work. :-) Thank you for this little gem.
- Rated 5 out of 5It would be great if Auto-Sort Bookmarks could have an option to ignore the Bookmarks Toolbar because the Most Visited folder gets moved from the left where I am used to it.
- Rated 5 out of 5A great add-on, very similar to the old Sortplaces which I really missed.
Just one thing - Recently Bookmarked is now at the bottom of my sidebar list - how to get it back to the top?
- Rated 5 out of 5Great add-on :)
How about a most recent visit option and maybe a sort now button
auto-sort bookmark 3.4
I am wanting to auto sort in bookmarks not in the bookmark library (two different places)
If you are talking within auto-sort bookmark the last visited is not an option ...
for that matter there is no sort now button available in auto-sort bookmark options
Developer responseposted 5 months agoThere is a sort now button (click on add-on icon, then "sort" button to sort now). There's an option to sort by last visit already. If you mean something different then post a feature request on the support site.
- Rated 5 out of 5Very useful extension which works well. Please consider removing browsing history permission.