- Rated 5 out of 5Nice to see.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great work!
- Rated 3 out of 5merci
- Rated 4 out of 5It works as advertised on a 13-field E911 address form, picking up entered form data when right-clicking and copying, and re-entering it appropriately when right-clicking and pasting. One minor inconvenience in *some* situations is that if the form you're pasting has other fields that were empty when you copied, it doesn't erase those fields.
E.g. if you're updating address forms, the old address has a suite number, the new address that you're pasting in lacks a suite - you'll end up with an extraneous suite number. But it's pretty easy to erase the extraneous field before submitting, and it sure beats typing it all in manually ninety-seven times.
The ability to edit the stored values would be nice, but still, a helpful add-on, and very easy to use.
- Rated 3 out of 5Sir in version 1.2. and prev it was was awesome.. and at that time its capacity was awesome ,had worked for 300 + boxes on single form .. but now these days it works only for 2 or 3 to 4 boxes not for 30 , 40 , 50 boxes in single form so please update and make it awesome as it was.. im really waiting,, and crazy for this
- Rated 3 out of 5NOW A DAYS THIS ADDONS DOES NOT WORK. IT IS BEST ADDONS IN PREVIOUS VERSION. BUT NOW A DAYS IT DOES NOT WORK. PLEASE SOLVE IT. I USE THIS ADDONS.
- Rated 5 out of 55 rating for Older version. Please resolve the lots of issue in current version. Currently it's not in use for us.
- Rated 5 out of 5ok
- Rated 2 out of 5Pls. Pls. Pls. Correct new version to use easily. auto form 188.8.131.52 version was best best and best but it not work on any version of Firefox !!!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5Pls. assist me new version to use easily. auto form 184.108.40.206 version was best but it not work on any version of Firefox why..???!!!....Thanks.
- Rated 2 out of 5Older version was better for me. such as I was saved a web form as .html after filled up the form for future needs, After opening the previously saved .html form I could copy and paste the old saved form data to a new form. That's was easier. But in newer version not possible to copy and paste from previously saved html form. Please modify this extension as needed.
- Rated 1 out of 5new version is not working for me. for this web site "https://indianvisa-bangladesh.nic.in/visa/" old version like Version 220.127.116.11-signed.1-signed was good enough for me. but Version 18.104.22.168-signed.1-signed is not working now a days. I use Multifox for Cyberfox, I have to do copy one profile date to another profile but new Auto form is not working there. After Copy one profile date to another and submit then 2nd profile web link become invalid. Please solve this problem sir. It will be so helpfull who is working with "https://indianvisa-bangladesh.nic.in/visa/". thanks
- Rated 4 out of 5Superb addon. Unclicking Notifications is not saving on the Preference page of addon (on save the checkbox reclicks). What is the config setting to turn it off ?
- Rated 5 out of 5Beautiful Work on the new version but it needs little bit of fixing cause some features are not working like saving when updating shortcuts infos or turning off notifications for example.
thank you for your work.
- Rated 5 out of 5very nice