- Rated 3 out of 5by FRANCIS TURBO, 2 years agoThe idea is good but does not work I made 3 connections with screenshot to confirm. With VPN │Without VPN │Incognito
My fingerprint always remains the same and the technical demo knows if I am in private mode. I invite you tried.
I'll contact the developer to see what he thinks!
- Rated 4 out of 5by García y García, 3 years agoGreat extension, but it really needs an OPTION to turn off constant pop-ups telling you the extension is working. A violet or green button which turns orange or red every time a site tries to get your browser fingerprint would be even more suitable and non intrusive.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14072894, 4 years agoA good supplement to ScriptSafe which doesn't have an AudioContext Fingerprint spooling feature.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14106674, 4 years agobig thanks for ilGur
this extension enable to spoof Fingerprint using DynamicsCompressor (sum of buffer values & hash of full buffer)
which responsible for detect your browser engine
but please ilGur add an option to select Fixed fingerprint stability as Renews the reported fingerprint when click to change not Renews the reported fingerprint every time i reload a page
some times i need the same reported fingerprint to have Confidence with site
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13821713, 5 years agoBug submission site does not work ("could not send bug report" message) so I have to submit it here, sorry.
When using this addon v0.1.0 on Waterfox 22.214.171.124, when trying to open the about:blank page after another page, it is not shown, instead the previous page stays on screen.
CanvasBlocker had the same bug on Waterfox, it was fixed by
Except this tiny problem this addon seems to work well on the suggested test site, thank you.