- by FRANCIS TURBO, a year agoRated 3 out of 5The idea is good but does not work I made 3 connections with screenshot to confirm. With VPN │Without VPN │Incognito
My fingerprint always remains the same and the technical demo knows if I am in private mode. I invite you tried.
I'll contact the developer to see what he thinks!
- by García y García, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension, but it really needs an OPTION to turn off constant pop-ups telling you the extension is working. A violet or green button which turns orange or red every time a site tries to get your browser fingerprint would be even more suitable and non intrusive.
- by Firefox user 14072894, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5A good supplement to ScriptSafe which doesn't have an AudioContext Fingerprint spooling feature.
- by Firefox user 14106674, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5big thanks for ilGur
this extension enable to spoof Fingerprint using DynamicsCompressor (sum of buffer values & hash of full buffer)
which responsible for detect your browser engine
but please ilGur add an option to select Fixed fingerprint stability as Renews the reported fingerprint when click to change not Renews the reported fingerprint every time i reload a page
some times i need the same reported fingerprint to have Confidence with site
- by Firefox user 13821713, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Bug submission site does not work ("could not send bug report" message) so I have to submit it here, sorry.
When using this addon v0.1.0 on Waterfox 18.104.22.168, when trying to open the about:blank page after another page, it is not shown, instead the previous page stays on screen.
CanvasBlocker had the same bug on Waterfox, it was fixed by
Except this tiny problem this addon seems to work well on the suggested test site, thank you.