- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13388410, 3 years agoAdd-on brake video playback like streamable and can't load messenger properly, after uninstall everything start working normally
- Rated 2 out of 5by xghoster, 3 years agoGood addon. But it has one critical bug which destroys all advantages of this addon for me.
It breaks the speed control for playback on all sites.
- Rated 4 out of 5by BracesForImpact, 3 years agoThis equalizer is really great. It's easy and makes a big difference in sound quality. For some reason it breaks CBS all access (cbs.com) which is regrettable. Just turning off the equalizer doesn't solve the issue, it has to be disabled or removed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14673790, 3 years agoInterferes with video playback speed on any video (youtube/twitch/etc.)
- Rated 5 out of 5by fardin jamri, 3 years agoi didint find anithing better than this......firefox update ur extention option\
- Rated 5 out of 5by 100yenman, 3 years ago最高・・・
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14829138, 3 years agoThis add-on breaks playback speed settings on youtube.
- Rated 2 out of 5by SkyWalker, 3 years ago😒👉This extension is interfering with google pronunciation/translation and no audio..!!👈😒
- Rated 2 out of 5by Kangkan Goswami, 3 years agoThe problem with this add-on is that it disables the play back speed control on YouTube.. I have to disable it when I need to watch something at higher or lower speed on YouTube.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ali, 3 years agoFinally found a equalizer that works with my speakers with minimum effort. Love it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by WaterMakesMeThirsty, 3 years agoVery, very useful add-on. Thank you.
I've got a few suggestions for it:
– I'd like if either ⌘+Z worked, or the interface had an "undo" button for undoing slider adjustments.
– A "Save" button that doesn't require going into a drop-down menu would be helpful for those quick saves of little tweaks to presets.
– I'd appreciate a hotkey to open and close the EQ menu.
– An option to "snap" the sliders would be nice too—but not in the way you currently use the word "snap". The *option* to have the sliders lock into, say, 1dB changes up and down the range.
– Being able to double-click on a slider to return it to zero would be useful.
– As others have said, this YouTube-playback-speed bug is actually pretty frustrating at times, but as far as I can tell, all other third-party audio adjusters cause the same issue.
Thanks again. // [thumbs-up emoji] //