Rated 5 out of 5by ODT Fab, 3 months ago
This is a simple to use and hear equalizer and amp. The presets make it easy to try different setups to find what sounds right to you. You can also set up your own custom EQ and save it. The amp lets you add some volume if you need it (I did). One word of advice, make sure you hit the refresh button to ensure your current selection is being used and ON. Thank you to the developer for an easy to use AMP/EQ. Well done.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ロボット INVENTOR, 12 days agoOverall, I am satisfied with this extension. However, with this extension installed, I am unable to play videos on Google Drive. Disabling all extensions will allow playback, and enabling only this extension will prevent playback. I would be satisfied if this issue is fixed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by AvTechNZ45, 2 months agoA quality plugin, and very impressive. So much so that it got me into making a Firefox Community login to write this review (for the first time ever).
Performance is very good in realtime, though I've not tested this on older machines in terms of CPU cost.
Something very important needs to be mentioned for new users leaving bad reviews:
To get this working, you will need to RESTART Firefox, after closing all instances and threads ! At least under Firefox 103.0.2 Linux 64bit.
The perfect feature addition for the future (perhaps as a paid option) would be realtime "Normalisation" or "Compression"/"Limiting". Someone else mentioned wanting a higher amplification boost, and this would necessitate processing to stop audio-clipping.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sgvrd, 3 months agoTo my pleasant surprice there also was a mono feature that's very useful for when audio might be located to only one or the other channel.
Very handy that I don't need a second plugin for that.
Nicest thing is that it all works flawlessly. Great plugin!
Edit: Could have been very nice if there also where an audio compressor to that as well.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Speede-du-potar, 3 months agoA perfect equalizer for improving the sound of small speakers or loudspeakers. Thanks to Audio Equalizer by Muyor, I can listen to music on the Internet with great bass and treble! Try it, you won't believe it! (Firefox 102.0 64-bits)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Fred, 4 months agoDid not save the preset. After closing the equalizer window and opening again all changes where gone, no saved preset was available.
Changing EQ settings and turning the EQ off/on did not result in any sound changes.
I tried it on Bitchute.
FF Version 101.0.1
OS: Kubuntu 22.04, Kernel 5.15.0-33