- Rated 4 out of 5by Trippay, 20 days agoWorks great for HTML5 video/audio streaming, but won't work for certain formats. Off the top of my head, it doesn't work with Amazon Prime Video for example.
Pretty good nonetheless, light-weight and unintrusive.
- Rated 5 out of 5by CM, a month agoThanks for the addon. Is it possible to view its source code? On the mybrowseraddon.com website, it is reported that "MyBrowserAddon is a community for open-source projects", but I did not find a link to the source code of Audio Equalizer there either. Can you help?
P.S. I already checked the source code from audio_equalizer_wext-0.1.7.xpi. It's safe.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kogaion, a month agonice equalizer.......:)
I would like one on 48 band!!!....but even profi ones are on 31b.....
does someone have an akg k371 and how did u equalize it ???.......me I want to take down the gaddamm bass.....
the freq-resp I took from diy-audio-heaven and is very very warm "monitor"-heads........
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17609610, a month agoIt damages www.mixcloud.com player.
With this extension installed, the mixcloud player won't play and instead as soon you click any of the "Play" buttons , mixcloud will route to a page stating "something went wrong"
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mike G., 2 months agoThe extension is well done and the UI is pleasing. It work as advertised. Suggestion for future upgrades: Individually control volume on browser's tab, and a dark theme would be nice.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ロボット INVENTOR, 2 months agoOverall, I am satisfied with this extension. However, with this extension installed, I am unable to play videos on Google Drive. Disabling all extensions will allow playback, and enabling only this extension will prevent playback. I would be satisfied if this issue is fixed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by AvTechNZ45, 3 months agoA quality plugin, and very impressive. So much so that it got me into making a Firefox Community login to write this review (for the first time ever).
Performance is very good in realtime, though I've not tested this on older machines in terms of CPU cost.
Something very important needs to be mentioned for new users leaving bad reviews:
To get this working, you will need to RESTART Firefox, after closing all instances and threads ! At least under Firefox 103.0.2 Linux 64bit.
The perfect feature addition for the future (perhaps as a paid option) would be realtime "Normalisation" or "Compression"/"Limiting". Someone else mentioned wanting a higher amplification boost, and this would necessitate processing to stop audio-clipping.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ODT Fab, 4 months agoThis is a simple to use and hear equalizer and amp. The presets make it easy to try different setups to find what sounds right to you. You can also set up your own custom EQ and save it. The amp lets you add some volume if you need it (I did). One word of advice, make sure you hit the refresh button to ensure your current selection is being used and ON. Thank you to the developer for an easy to use AMP/EQ. Well done.