Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by zodywoolsey, 6 days agoRated 1 out of 5This, straight up, does not work. I opened Spotify and turned on some music and there is no difference. I even tried refreshing, saving presets, using built in presets, etc. Just doesn't do anything at all.
I have been trying to find a good equalizer for my mac. Sadly, they either don't work or are expensive for how simple an equalizer software is. It really should be built into the OS, especially considering that Apple created the iPod and how connected they are to the music industry.
- by SirVidalot, 8 days agoRated 4 out of 5I needed something like this bad.
I have some bluetooth headset that has horrible treble, this addon seems to reduce it a lot. Hearing crackles in audio off youtube though not sure why
- by mitezuss, 19 days agoRated 1 out of 5Why do not pre-amplify 20dB ? Like Audio Equalizer and Amplifier by Lunu ?.... 20dB is better than 12dB... and work fine... Why do you not make that ? Your addon look great (o better with another option).. Tell me why and i will delete this rev, Thank (hope you can make 20dB)
- by Firefox user 14125716, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work with Napster (streaming service) out of the box, unfortunately. Although neither does "Audio Equalizer and Amplifier," so maybe it's just Firefox not playing nice with my system.
- by tom76, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5The equalizer works very well. However, I do not know what is the reason that after installing this add-on I stop playing movies on the pages (they only play on you tube and facebook). If you correct it, it will be the best addition in this category