To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
by Rahul Jonna
AtmosFox helps you organize/manage/store your files on EMC Atmos online storage. It is easy to install and use as it is integrated into the browser.
About this Add-on
* I AM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FILE LOSS OR ANY DAMAGE DUE TO THIS EXTENSION. INSTALL IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- AtmosFox does NOT install third party applications.
- AtmosFox does NOT install spyware, adware, malware or any other type of threat to your privacy.
- AtmosFox does NOT collect any personal information or information with your Atmos Account
- AtmosFox might collect any anonymous information of the usage for analytical purposes.
- AtmosFox might store any second-party cookies eg. Google Adsense cookies, Google analytics cookies
1. To use this extension you will need a userid and shared secret for the given Atmos-powered instance to which you are connecting. You will get a userid and shared secret from your service provider or administrator.
2. Since this is a firefox extension, you need to have Firefox browser installed :)
3. Ofcourse, Internet. High-speed connection is recommended.
Creating/Editing New/Old accounts:
1. Go to "Tools" menu and click on "AtmosFox". If you have an "Account" already setup, you will be automatically logged in and can see the files previously uploaded in the right panel. Otherwise, it is empty.
2. Click on "Manage Accounts" button to add an account. "Account Name" is just a name to distinguish between multiple accounts. Give the "Access Code" and "Secret Key" obtained from Atmos.
3. Click the "Add" button to add the account. You can add multiple accounts. Click on "Close" when you are done. Next time when you open "Manage Accounts" you will see "Save" button allowing you to edit the account. Click on "Clear" to add a new account.
4. If the information is not valid, you will see an error message. Otherwise, you will be logged in and you will see the previously uploaded files in the right panel. Click here to see the screenshot.
Managing files/folders: Easiest of all, just select the files/folders and click on the appropriate arrows to download or upload the files/folders.Click here to see the screenshot
- Adds Atmos versioning.
- Adds public url support.
- Log request/response messages for debugging purposes.
- Improved the Manage Accounts dialog.
- Fixed bugs.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: