- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17530236, 3 months agoannotations disappeared on reloading the page on wikipedia.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Godzilla, 6 months agoI found that highlighting and annotations on a page mysteriously moved to another page where, of course, it made no sense.
- Rated 1 out of 5by kwhitefoot, a year agoWhen the add on is enabled web pages do not show. I just see a blank window.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13740950, 2 years agoI liked the overall simplicity of this addon. However, I had to uninstall it because when it was enabled some webpages were coming up blank. If this issue could be fixed, I certainly would give it a try again.
- Rated 4 out of 5by cjrsacred, 2 years agoThis is exactly what I want, but the UI is not that good though. I suggest that it's better to put the button in right-click list instead of a pop-up. For color and other about UI, its style is inconsistent with Firefox's default style, which is the problem. Anyway, everything is up to you.
And, I hope you could implement a switch, which can enable/disable the pop-up, I don't want to see that button every time I select something.
- Rated 3 out of 5by pihentagy, 3 years agoMakes this page blank :-/
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14087001, 3 years agoPoorly designed extension. The HTML elements (annotator) it injects inside pages conflicts with some sites and adds an empty space on half of the page. I disabled it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by JoeyDoesntShareFood, 3 years agoCiao Francesco!
It's a great addon in principle but I found a few more bugs so I hope you could fix them.
1. using the addon destroys my google calendar UI. In the week view I cannot scroll down past 17:00 and when I want to create/ edit an event I don't see all the details below the date and time (type of calender, reminder etc)
2. the youtube page is completely messed up, with different fonts types and size
3. I thing the adress/ search bar of the browser also starts looking different.
I hope you can solve this because the idea of this addon is great!
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi Firefox friend :),
You are very kind, thank you very much, I will immediately deactivate the add-on on these sites ... Then, later, I will evaluate the possibility of reactivating it based on the results of the tdd and bdd. Thanks again friend of Firefox and sorry for the bugs. We are all friends with this great browser
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14695120, 3 years agoIt has a bug adding a 20px padding on the top edge of every page. Please fix it.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoBug about padding is fixed...
Thank you for your review and reporting
- Rated 2 out of 5by Andrei, 3 years agoOut of the box it messes up web pages, mail becomes invisible, some pages bottom half is cropped to only show white space.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14285174, 4 years agoThis is a nice simple annotation tool. Hey Franc! are you on chrome also?
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHello,
forgive me I haven't seen your review, I'm sorry if I answer you just now ...
Of course, the extension is also available for Chromium under the name "Web Page Annotator". Thanks again for your review..