Some improvement needed Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Several suggestions for improvements:
1) Fix bug. Sometimes I get the following pop-up when clicking on an icon:
"[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIDOMLocation.hostname]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://aniweather/content/aniweather.js :: _displayExtendedWeather :: line 3959" data: no]"
2) Add a "feels like" temperature value (based on humidex and/or wind-chill factor).
Several other addons support this important feature and, most importantly, weather.com already reports it!
3) Allow changing the active profile from the toolbar, without going through the options page (for quickly checking conditions in alternate locations)
4) Better customization of icons:
The "Now:", "Today:" and "Sun:" through "Sat:" text takes unnecessary space on the menu/status bar. Add an option to unable/disable it just like the other elements.
5) Add an option to display the pop-ups without animation.
Yes, the animations are nice but they distract from the text and some people prefer static images (or no images at all).
Once these issues are addressed, I'll revise my review to 4 or 5 stars (as appropriate).
Thanks for your valuable suggestions. We will consider these features in our future releases.