The Animal Rescue Site Browser App 220.127.116.11.1-signed.1-signed
End-User License Agreement
The Animal Rescue Site Browser App requires that you accept the following End-User License Agreement before installation can proceed:
1. You agree that you will not (a) access or use the Integrated Extension or the associated service (the “Service”) except for your personal use in accordance with the functionality provided by Client, (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise derive or determine or attempt to derive or determine the source code (or the underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization) of the Integrated Extension; (c) modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based on the Integrated Extension; and (d) distribute, license, sublicense, assign, transfer or otherwise make the Integrated Extension or Service available to any third party.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the Integrated Extension and Service is exclusively owned by Client and its suppliers.
3. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CLIENT AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE INTEGRATED EXTENSION AND THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER CLIENT NOR ITS SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT USE OF THE INTEGRATED EXTENSION OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE INTEGRATED EXTENSION OR THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE INTEGRATED EXTENSION OR SERVICE, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DOWNLOAD OF THE INTEGRATED EXTENSION.
4. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER CLIENT NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE INTEGRATED EXTENSION OR SERVICE.
5. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and that your legal residence is in, and you are accessing the Integrated Extension and service from within, the U.S.A.
6. Client may, upon notice to you, revoke and terminate the license granted to you under this Agreement and the Service at any time. You acknowledge and agree that the Integrated Extension may include code that can remotely disable the Integrated Extension and access to the Service upon termination of the license granted to you under this Agreement.
7. You acknowledge that Client’s service provider, 500 Friends, Inc. is a third party beneficiary to this Agreement and is entitled to enforce and seek legal remedies for breach of this Agreement in the event you fail to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein.