Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added support for staging (and potentially any domain hosting this site). Patch by Andreas Wagner.
- Removed forum user support due to new forum.
- Fixed source viewer widening. Contributed by Andreas Wagner.
- Fixed general brokenness in recent versions of Firefox.
- Fixed review links for theme pages.
- Major code refactoring to use the Message Manager and support e10s (process per tab).
- Added link to forum account in user account pages.
- User admin pages now have links to user profile pages.
- Dropped support for getpersonas.com
- Added delete user button to user pages in order to make it easier to delete collection spammers.
- Added review link to background theme edit pages.
- Minor bug fix to prevent an error in the console when looking at file validation pages.
- Review links in edit background themes pages (-dev only) now point to marketplace review pages.
- Major code rewrite. Includes bug fixes and new features.
- Admin and review links appear on listing pages and edit pages.
- Edit links appear on 404 listing pages.
- Add-on MXR results link to edit pages on AMO.
- Listing pages display add-on id next to version number.