Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Senamaud, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Like another user reported, it also makes it crash on my Ubuntu 17.04
I have adblock plus and some other development's addons.
I don't have Flash
As soon as I click on enable, I see for a second "you must restart Firefox", this message disappear then Firefox Crash.
On my Mac, I have no problem.
- by semo, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5EDIT:
Works like a charm, after deactivation of the flash plugin. Indeed. Thanks.
*strike through mode on
Sorry guys, but your extension crashes my browser immediately after installation. My browser was installed recently and has one plugin like Adblock Plus. Version Firefox 50.1.0 perhaps a littlebit modified by canonical.
*strike through mode offThank you for your interest in our work! We are very sorry to hear that your browser crashed after installing the addon. We are trying to pinpoint the cause and we may have found a lead. Do you have the Flash plugin activated in your browser? If yes, could you try setting the Flash plugin to "Click to play" in Firefox settings to see if it works?
- by Firefox user 12723673, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Really nice extension. I was really surprised to see that almost all of my change were caused by the fact that I switch between different monitors :)
- by riconect.com, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Linux mint 16.04 Firefox 48.0 - after install firefox crashing every time it starts. I removed the extension from .mozilla/firefox/some_profile.default/extensions to recover my firefox. Thanks for taking 10 minutes from my life, never ever want to hear about that "extension".We are very sorry to hear that your browser crashed after installing the addon. We may have found that Flash is causing the problem. If you have Flash installed, could you try setting it to "Click to play" in Firefox settings to see if it works?
- by robsku, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5.Hello! Thanks for your interest in AmIUnique!
The aim of this extension for us is to study the natural evolution of browser fingerprints. That is why we did not add a button to force the fingerprinting process to prevent polluting the data we get. However, if you really want to check immediate manual changes, we have a super secret page that just does that on https://amiunique.org/viewFP . If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send us a mail on AmIUnique.org!