Response by eukaryote
- Rated 5 out of 5by Parker Mauney, 3 months agoSuch a useful and robust little tool that I forgot I was even using it until hitting Amazon's "uninstall your smile browser extension". Your good deed enabled thousands of others to do good deeds without even thinking about it; a case study on how invisible UX plays a key role in digital organizing and distributed praxis.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Aaron, 3 months agoAmazon has unfortunately decided to shutdown AmazonSmile so this add-on is no longer necessary. It worked perfectly right up until the end. Thank you so much, this add-on has contributed more to charity than you know.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Heretic, 4 months agoI've had this add-on for quite a while and never had an issue with it. I wanted to pass on my appreciation since Amazon Smile is ending next month and I'm removing the add-on. It worked great! Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Phoenix_IV, a year agoForces me to log into amazon. As today, there is no reminder message, but a forced login.
- Rated 5 out of 5by aJazzyFeel, 3 years agofantastic, works brilliantly and much more reliably than any of the broken alternatives. hooray for open source!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jonathan Graham, 3 years agoDoes what it says it does, and doesn't get caught in a loop if you're not logged in. I appreciate that is open source also!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13695344, 4 years agoit works but i do not see the icon available and wish it was.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14428574, 5 years agoIt works. redirected to smile.amazon.com after typing in just amazon.com.
- Rated 5 out of 5by KnightTim, 5 years agoThis add-on does a great job, it only redirects you when you're signed in and this prevents it from breaking bookmarks and other links.
I also noticed that this is open source, with the source being on github, which I think is another bonus.
I do have one suggestion, add an icon so that it will look a little more professional.