Rated 3.8 out of 5
3.8 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13739936, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm not entirely sure what some other users are talking about in regards to this extension not working.
As of 28-11-2018, this extension is working perfectly well and redirects like it's supposed to (once you log in to Amazon of course).
This is on Firefox Quantum 63.0.3.
- by Firefox user 14396562, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This extension used to do exactly what it described, but after the latest update it no longer works even when logged in. My platform is Firefox 63.0.1 on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1803
- by Firefox user 14392331, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5EDIT: The new update 11/4 is back to working as intended.
This was working great till the last update on 10/30. Now it does not redirect to Smile.Sure you are logged in? With this update it only works after logging in, to prevent a previous bug.
Edit: If still any problems occur, please write me where you're from and which device you use. This helps to locate the bug. Thanks!
- by Seán Byrne, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5For its intended use, this add-on does exactly what I want - when I type in Amazon's URL, it redirects me to the smile website. This is something Amazon's official extension does not do.
Unfortunately, it does have a rather annoying bug - If I click an Amazon link and am not logged in (e.g. Amazon US or Germany product link, but I'm only logged in on the UK website), it gets stuck in an endless loop trying to redirect to the smile URL. It would be great if it detected the redirection attempts and temporarily disable itself to let me access the page, maybe with a warning bar stating that I need to log in and click retry.
I also wish there was a toolbar icon that let's me temporarily disable it, especially in private browsing mode. For example, if I'm browsing Amazon for gift ideas, I certainly do not want to log in!Hey, thank you for your feedback! I know this problem since ~1 year, but I was really busy, hadn't time to work on this addon.
But right now I'm working on a solution, that may come in a few days, if everything works! :)
- by SlyCooperFan1, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works as advertised when you're already logged in. However, when you're not logged in, the extension causes a redirect loop that prevents you from accessing Amazon at all. A shame it still hasn't been fixed.
- by Dale Swanson, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Something that would be nice, would be the ability to whitelist and blacklist urls. Currently this redirects on the AWS login page, which doesn't make sense: https://signin.aws.amazon.com/signin