- Rated 1 out of 5Where is the source code?
I am switching to the Amazon Smiley extension because the source code is readily available (https://github.com/eukaryote/amazonsmiley).
- Rated 3 out of 5I like this extension, but the infinite reload loop if you're not already logged into Amazon is really annoying. It's also hard for a user to figure out the cause of that problem. I assume this isn't an easy problem to fix, but if it was possible to display a notification at the time of the problem that would go a long way to making it what is otherwise a great extension more usable.
- Rated 3 out of 5Works well when I type the amazon address myself, but when I click an amazon link from another source it gets stuck in an infinite loop of reloading.
- Rated 3 out of 5Works if you're signed in, but produces a redirect loop if signed out. This breaks using amazon in private windows, where the user may not desire to be logged in.
- Rated 2 out of 5Latest version (1.4.5) goes into infinite reload loop when loaded in Private Window, so needs some improvement.
Otherwise, it seems to do its job.
- Rated 2 out of 5Works great for shopping, but unfortunately catches AWS websites as well as Amazon Commerce, so it breaks getting to console.aws.amazon.com. A feature to disable for *.aws.amazon.* would help greatly. I had to disable it.
- Rated 1 out of 5This used to work great but I just realized that I missed out on two Amazon Smile donations this morning because my page did not refresh to smile.amazon.com automatically like it used to.
- Rated 4 out of 5Works well, one small issue is that if you click a direct product link (non-smile) while not logged in, it goes into a redirect loop until you open a new tab, go to Amazon Smile, and login. Doing that then allows the tab to load.
Other than that, works very well! Thanks to the dev.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works as expected so far! All the other add-ons I tried didn't work. Thanks! A+
- Rated 4 out of 5Works great! It stopped working for me lately, not sure if it wasn't updating or if something else was going on, but removing it and re-adding it fixed the problem
- Rated 5 out of 5Using amazon de and it works flawlessly. There is no delay either, it instantly switches to amazon smile.
- Rated 5 out of 5Before today I would have said this was no longer working and hasn't been for some time. Today I removed the add-on, restarted and re-installed, and it started working. I'm happy again. I'm using Firefox 63.0.3.
- Rated 5 out of 5I'm not entirely sure what some other users are talking about in regards to this extension not working.
As of 28-11-2018, this extension is working perfectly well and redirects like it's supposed to (once you log in to Amazon of course).
This is on Firefox Quantum 63.0.3.
- Rated 1 out of 5app hasn't been working for weeks now. Will return to 5 star rating when it works again. Great app under working conditions
- Rated 1 out of 5No longer works with latest update