Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by qraqen, 15 days agoRated 1 out of 5Installed the AOT.exe, but the extension never become active.
Developer responseposted 7 days agoHello qraqen,
sorry for the late reply,
please check if you have correctly installed AOT.exe - it should be in your applications list
- by Mac, a month agoRated 1 out of 5followed instructions and installed AOT.exe, but doesn't seems to be working at all, the pin icon when clicked just lead me to the website, kindly help.
- by lee terry, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5It did not work at 1st but after updating my browser (was a new version released today apparently since just installed browser yesterday) it worked fine. Will allow me to watch netflix while spamming a button on my gamepad to have my character in a game i play preform 1 action at all times (anti afk). This allows my friends to join my server without worry of being kicked when I wanna watch netflix and is exactaly what i was after.
- by Firefox user 15983878, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Has anyone using this add-on had problems with their machine blue-screening? I am worrying that this add-on could be the cause of why both my personal laptop and my new work laptop are regularly crashing, especially since the work laptop only started crashing the day after I installed AOT. I put my trust in the claim that the additional GitHub file was safe to download and 'too small to contain a virus', but now I'm wondering whether I was too naïve, as I can't think of any other commonality between these two laptops that would explain why both are dying in the same way. If anyone reading this has the tech knowledge to be able to tell me whether or not this add-on could possibly be the cause of the blue-screens, could you please contact me? Not sure whether I can be messaged on here, if not please email me at: uczcrse at ucl dot ac dot uk . Thanks
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHello,
no, you were not naive, I can assure you that AOT isn't a virus and shouldn't be a cause for blue screens.
I'll contact you by email to try and help fixing the issue,
- by Firefox user 14689051, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5It's work,but the state is reversed.windows has "always on top" style when it isn't pinned,and doesn't have "always on top" style when it is pinned.
- by HiroLion, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't get installed on Windows 10
Developer responseposted 6 months agoHello HiroLion!
Could you please ping me on firstname.lastname@example.org?, we will try to fix your issue,
most probably you moved or deleted the application or the file it's created.
Please notice that you have to reinstall it after every move(if any)
- by Craig, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you!
Developer responseposted 10 months agoHello Craig!
It's the same for me. I've marked it as an exception, but I'm the developer of the app so I can understand why you wouldn't want to do the same. Anyway, I've already submitted a claim to Microsoft so I hope the wrongful detection will be cleared as soon as possible.
UPDATE: Please redownload the app, I've fixed this false positive with removing a new shiny icon
Sorry for the inconveniences,
- by Firefox user 15351542, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This is very good and it's working well. I'm just curious about how to delete 'AOT.exe' for emergency. How can I delete 'AOT.exe' clearly?
Developer responseposted a year agoHello,
thank you for your feedback,
to delete the app, just delete AOT.exe and aot_manifest.json (if it exists in the same folder) files. That's it