Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2) The diagram editor under the User Tools menu has been updated to a newer version. The old version stopped working with changes in Firefox 15.
3) A new menu item has been added under User Tools offering a Translation Alignment tool.
- Added support for remote dictionary browsing
- Increased default timeout for dictionary lookups
- Removed feedback popup
- Added support for multiple lemmas per word in dictionary lookup.
- Added change to HTML api for segmented words, to remove whitespace in segmented word markup
It also includes an improvement to the language detection code in the translation panel.
Note that Alpheios Latin Tools and Alpheios Greek Tools extensions updates must be installed along with this update.
Also added an keyboard access key for the Language toolbar button: alt+l on Windows/Linux and ctrl+l on Mac OS X.
Toolbar: pop up a notice with instructions on how to re-enable the alpheios toolbar whenever the close button on the toolbar is used to hide it.
Inflection Index: resize window if necessary when table of contents sections are expanded.
Inflection Tables and Quiz: Abbreviate the gender in table headers and use tooltips to display the full headers
Quiz: fix size of inflection fieldset box to adjust to the contents.
Cosmetic changes to the Alpheios Toolbar.
See also http://alpheios.net/content/release-notes