- by Firefox user 16224331, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5Definitely enjoying this extension. In now time I am usefully moving through at least one hundred tabs spread across fifteen headings! Excellent.
Now I am looking for a way to collapse and expand the tabs so that I can just see the headings.
And a way to save then load the whole set and also just one named window, and combinations of that.
I hope I can find the answer, otherwise there is an enhancement idea :-) or two already.
- by miguelk, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Very nice! Compact and minimal, however, it doesn't show the number of open tabs over the All Tabs Helper icon. This is a real killer. Please add this. Thank you.
"5 stars" when it shows the number of open tabs over the All Tabs Helper icons...
- by circcc, a year agoRated 3 out of 51.Please support Speaker icon that muting/unmuting playing tabs in the list.
You can refer to the code from "see all tabs (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/see-all-tabs/) that support it.
2.playing audio view (like all/recent/dups/search)
You can refer to the code from "600% Sound Volume (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/600-sound-volume/) that support it.
- by Firefox user 13859248, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Just installed Version 1.0.52 Update. Got a pop up suggested adding userChrome.css for styling tabs to indicate when suspended. However, the article for Modifying the Default Skin warns “Support for the userChrome.css file and any of its elements described below are not guaranteed in future versions of Firefox. Using it may lead to hard-to-diagnose bugs or crashes. Use at your own risk!” There is no such warning in the All Tabs Helper pop up or documentation (that I could find), so I gave it 3 star.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoAddons have no control over the appearance of tabs. Without userChrome.css there is no other option.
"There is no such warning in the All Tabs Helper pop up or documentation (that I could find), so I gave it 3 star."
- by adolf102, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Great AddOn. Works as decribed even with newest Firefox. Thanks!
Revised. Slight update to my review. Seems it only shows tabs in current window not all tabs from all windows. Maybe possible to add it as option?
- by Firefox user 13750190, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works fine, but there's an annoying bug in the OSX version of Firefox. The scroll bar is displayed on top of the "X" icon that closes tabs. I can usually close one tab by clicking the X, but as soon as I do this the scroll bar appears and I can not close any more tabs without moving the mouse cursor outside of the All Tabs Helper menu. This makes it impossible to quicly close several tabs.
Looking at the screenshots on this website the All Tabs Helper menu looks different, with the X button to the left of the scroll bar, so I assume that the behaviour I get is a bug. I couldn't find any other way to contact the maker this addon so I'm writing a review here. I hope it can get fixed.
- by Firefox user 13595238, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Compared to the legacy versions, the functionality of using a keyboard shortcut to open the tabs list is either missing or the key combination has changed. From ergonomics and efficiency perspective it is a clear weakness as it interrupts my workflow. Please try to add a hotkey combo back to the plugin.
- by asaens, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Performance has recently decreased presumably from newer version ... previous performance was acceptable and more than satisfactory but recent version is a step in the wrong direction performance wise.