Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Sundancer268, 21 days agoRated 5 out of 5Love the app, wish the ability to suspend a single tab would be restored. Hate to suspend all tabs at once.
Developer responseposted 2 days agoDon't know to what you refer, the feature is still there. Just hover over a tab, right click, and click "Suspend tab".
To suspend a small subset, select the tabs (in the ATH ui), right-click, and click "Suspend selected tabs".
- by gberche, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on. I've been using it daily for years. Thanks Kevin for the great work you're contributing to the community!
One suggestion as I'm suffering from RSI and need to reduce mouse usage: add keyboard shortcuts in the full view window:
- UP/Down key to navigate through the tabs (including following a full-text search) and ENTER to display the selected TAB, and DELETE to close the selected TAB
- ESC to clear full-text search
- ESC to exit "full view window" (when no full-text search is selected)
- hot keys to switch between "all" , "recent", "dup", "search" (e.g. ALT+a for all, ALT+R for recent, ALT+D for dump)
- by kkm, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Kevin, thank you so much for this plugin! I have dozens of tabs open at a time, as I work with multiple clouds, need to have documentation open, then all the regular things like Github, GMail, and papers that I need to read but putting aside. I would drown in this quagmire if not your All Tabs. It's the main productivity helper of all extensions that I'm using.
Finding duplicates (why my GMail is in 3 windows?) is a great feature. Regrouping by window, or quickly finding that lost tab that I opened in a wrong window, without losing mental focus on a task—all these features are simply lifesaving.
All Tabs is a must-have for anyone whose work requires switching between a dozen tabs for just one task at hand, and doubly so if you are multitasking with a few such tasks.
- by mc, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on provides a fast way to access and manage all of my open tabs. It is a great way to organize the multitude of tabs I keep open.
I'm still looking for a way to avoid touching the mouse to select and goto a tab, if it's possible perhaps I haven't on the right keyboard combination. I would love the search to allow navigation to highlight a line then use up/down arrow keys to select, then return to open?
But, truly this is the fastest way to view and access all your tabs. Thank you so much!
- by NetHawk, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Brillant, love it! Can think of only one thing, that would it make even better: When opening the dropdown, place the cursor inside the search field.
- by Firefox user 16224331, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Definitely enjoying this extension. In now time I am usefully moving through at least one hundred tabs spread across fifteen headings! Excellent.
Now I am looking for a way to collapse and expand the tabs so that I can just see the headings.
And a way to save then load the whole set and also just one named window, and combinations of that.
I hope I can find the answer, otherwise there is an enhancement idea :-) or two already.
- by sixtie, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Been reluctant to rate this reincarnation of ATH after being so fond of the pre-WebExtensions versions, but getting past that, it's hard to fault this add-on or the work that's gone into reviving and maintaining it, and it certainly continues to beat the stock Firefox tab menu in functionality.
- by Andralon, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5since the 'show all tabs' arrow only appears if 17 or more tabs are open, and can't be locked, this add-on is a life saver.
and it provides so much more.
it's an amazin add-on
- by Miss Ann Thropist, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5ATH V1.2.18 (updated to 1 Jun 20)
FF V77 and 77.0.1 (updated to 4 Jun 20)
1. Since these FF updates ATH displays a blank panel, ie. it is not registering there are tabs open
2. Additionally, ATH Settings have been reset (size, theme, etc.)
Prior to these FF updates ATH was working fine. Other Add-ons are also not displaying properly since these FF updates. Another great job from Mozilla!!
ATH would be 5-star if it had a badge showing number of tabs open.
- by miguelk, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Very nice! Compact and minimal, however, it doesn't show the number of open tabs over the All Tabs Helper icon. This is a real killer. Please add this. Thank you.
"5 stars" when it shows the number of open tabs over the All Tabs Helper icons...
- by andrey , 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5excellent extension! i have one feature request however- please make it toggle its light/dark mode along with the rest of firefox on mac os. you can detect whether the system is in dark mode with css- https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/@media/prefers-color-scheme
this is relatively easy to do with user css as well- here's a pastebin with the code- https://pastebin.com/9X13BaUg
but it would still be nice to have it auto switch by default.Thanks for your suggestion. However as not all users want ATH color theme synced with FF color theme, I prefer to keep the ATH color theme as a standalone option in ATH preferences. And as constantly switching back and forth between color themes would be an edge case, I care not to add the complexity to support both options.
- by Firefox user 11640498, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5At the options is possible to customize the "browserAction popup" width. But please Kevin, how can I increase the pop-up height? Thank youATH has been updated (version 1.2.17) with an option to set the popup height. See ATH Preferences > Appearance. Note that the maximum height is 600px, a limitation set by Firefox.
- by Luke, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Highly configurable but lightweight, with a lot of useful functionality. One of the best addons I use.
Biggest problem used to be that scrolling was very slow but most recent update fixed it, so thanks!
Some minor issues:
- Full view mode doesn't work in private windows
- When "typing initiate filter/search" is set and ATH sidebar is opened, the search box isn't automatically focused like it should be
Developer responseposted 6 months ago"When "typing initiate filter/search" is set and ATH sidebar is opened, the search box isn't automatically focused like it should be"
One needs to focus the sidebar (by clicking on it) in order for the sidebar to capture keystrokes. This is an implementation detail of Firefox, and needs to be this way else you wouldn't be able to type into a form on a webpage for example.
Focus is either on the webpage or the sidebar, can't have both.
- by Migo, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5Pretty good for working with many tabs!!
I agree with User circcc:
"Please support Speaker icon that muting/unmuting playing tabs in the list.
You can refer to the code from "see all tabs (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/see-all-tabs/) that support it."
- by circcc, 8 months agoRated 3 out of 51.Please support Speaker icon that muting/unmuting playing tabs in the list.
You can refer to the code from "see all tabs (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/see-all-tabs/) that support it.
2.playing audio view (like all/recent/dups/search)
You can refer to the code from "600% Sound Volume (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/600-sound-volume/) that support it.