Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Finally, a major update!
- Unguessable links support
- akari.in domain support
- “Akarin~” sound effect volume control
- History pulled from server (set your API key in the extension options)
- Option to have toolbar button show a notification instead of default behavior
- Notifications will display a different icon in notification on the day if it's a character's birthday
- Added option to always display random Yuru Yuri character images in notification
- Many other internal optimizations.
- By request, added the option to play "Akarin~" sound effect on shorten.
- Local history tab
- Ability to link with your waa.ai account - https://waa.ai/signup (signing up is broken right now, should be working soon again)
New feature: You can shorten links from the Developer Toolbar! Read the instructions/manual for the command by typing "help akari" in the Developer Toolbar.
Updated to be compatible with the new waa.ai API.