Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Auto proofread feature is now off by default. This doesn't affect you (since you're upgrading). But, if you don't know what it is, consider turning it off. Tools -> AtD Preferences -> Warn me when submissions are not proofread first. This feature works on most websites but it conflicts with a few sites that check for "double submissions".
- Ignored sites and ignored phrases boxes in the preferences now scroll if there are a lot of ignored sites or phrases.
- AtD works on the HTML editor on draft.blogger.com (a beta version of the Blogger interface). AtD now ignores the WYSIWYG editor on the same page.
- AtD widget inherits the z-order property, this means it should display in some places where it had difficulties before (draft.blogger.com is one of those places).
- You may now use any AtD-compatible server with this extension. Go to about:config and set the extensions.afterthedeadline.proofreadServer to the URL of your AtD-compatible server.
- This add-on now attaches to pages whether AtD is present or not.
- Updated existing translations
View the change log.
- Fixes a 5-10s pause that occurs when loading certain pages (e.g., Facebook)
AtD for Firefox 1.1:
- Support for WYSIWYG Editors (Google Docs, Yahoo Mail, and others)
- Support for Facebook status updates
- Fixes for several add-on conflicts
- Support for French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish proofreading
- An option to allow Firefox spell checker to coexist with AtD
- F4 is now the default proofreading key
- Adds support for WYSIWYG editors.
- Adds support for French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish
- Fixes several bugs and conflicts with other add-ons