To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Google changed the layout for French users
- Removed a while loop that was causing lockups/delays for some users
- Fixed an issue where users weren't notified that the AdSense Terms and
Conditions were updated
- Fixed error that occurred if you did not select Adsense for content
I tried to future-proof the screen scraping a bit so that even if they move it around again it should be less likely to break.
- Added Show Data By Option.
- Added Show time until next update in popup tool tip.
- Changed alt-click on Adsense Notifier to not send user/pass.
- Fixed problem where Adsense was queried twice when saving prefs.
- Added en-US Local Language + locales.
- Added access key shortcuts to Options menu.
- Changed to OO style.
- Changed to async style HTTP request.
- Changed to HTTPS POST for login procedure to ensure that username and password
are encrypted over the net. Also changed all requests to HTTPS.
- Fixed Problem where an incorrect password could not be changed.
- Fixed incorrect averages when search and ad stats are displayed at the same time.
- Fixed Problem where total would not display correctly when search and ad stats were
displayed at the same time and search stats were non-existant.
- Added GNU GPL License Info.
- Added all display filters ( Last 2 Days, This Week, etc ).
- Added the ability to show Search result earnings as well as
a combined report of ads and search.
- Changed HttpRequest to more modular.
- Changed from saving password in plaintext to using the mozilla
- Fixed Status bar displaying undefined if there are were no
statistics for a specific time period.