- Adblocking on all websites.
- Malware and Adware blocking.
- Performance enhancement in browsing speed.
- Adblocker of ads, banners and pre-rolls on Youtube.
- No more Banner, PopUp, PopUnder, Overlay or Intermediate Ads.
- Removal of "Anti - Adblocker Plus" banners or detectors.
- Integrated Popup Blocker.
- No more Youtube Ads - Full AdBlocker.
- Faster browsing.
- Lower memory and cpu usage.
- Way lower bandwith usage, perfect if you use a metered plan.
- Most importantly, save time by not looking at ads all day!
- With Adblocker for Firefox most ads aren't even downloaded at all. So you can focus on enjoying the content you want, and spend less time waiting for it.
Adblocker for Firefox requires no personal information to run, and doesn't monitor your browsing. Want to allow ads on certain sites you love? No problem. Adblocker for Firefox makes whitelisting a snap. Adblocker for Firefox removes YouTube video ads before you see them. Just press play. To take adblock to take effect, please reload your open tabs and windows.
- No personal data is transfered anywhere. Google Analytics is used in compliance with the mozilla addon store policies. It uses ip data anonymization and just transfers basic non-personal analytics data to get us basic statistics. You can opt out of this behaviour.
Non-Personal Information collected through your use of the browser extension: User agent, Global unique identifier (GUID), installation time, browser version, addon version, and install and update events. Nothing more.
Our extension uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google“. Google Analytics employs so-called “cookies“, text files that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there. In using Google Analytics our extension employs the option, "_gat._anonymizeIp". In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from member states of the European Union or signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Google uses this information to analyze your use of our software, to compile reports for us on internet activity and to provide other services relating to extension and internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process this data on Google’s behalf. Google states that it will in never associate your IP address with other data held by Google.