- by Firefox user 12985044, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Стала 1 звезда, потому что на протяжении последних 2 месяцев Яндекс, Mail, авито и ещё некоторые сайты ЛАГАЮТ и ТОРМОЗЯТ так, что работать просто НЕВОЗМОЖНО!!! До этого был самый лучший блокировщик, который убирал ВСЁ! А теперь или смотри тонну рекламы, но сайт будет работать быстро или без рекламы, но жди по 2-3 минуты реакции на клик мыши или набор текста в строку поиска! Исправляйте!! По остальным сайтам всё в порядке. А, также стал пропускать некотрую рекламу на Youtube, ВК.
- by Firefox user 13269652, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5- Right click on the webpage and select "AdGuard AdBlocker > Block ads on this website..."!
- Select an item on the web page and click the "Preview" button instead of the "Block" button on the item blocking window!
- Now click on the "Block" button and see what happens: The "Block" button is not working and the "Item blocking" window is not closing.
The same error also occurs in the new version installed in Chromium-based browsers. You published it without any experimentation. This error did not fit the quality of AdGuard. What a pity!
ADDITIONAL INFO: This error in version 2.10.8 has been corrected in the new version 2.10.11. Thanks to Adguard developers.
In the meantime, I congratulate users who continue to give five-star points to the old version (2.10.8), even though they see user complaints about this error...
- by Firefox user 14183222, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5the most recent update has broken the block ads part. a box comes up and won't go away, and won't let me choose anything, or block anything, rendering it effectively useless for me now. was wonderful before. now non-functional
- by Firefox user 14173957, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It is crap
All I wanted to do was to copy a document that I received in word by e-mail and now I have spent over 30 mines trying to get out of this shit.
- by moonsong, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Had thought it was working wonderful until it allowed one of those popup sites which hijack your browser and make it so you have to close it out, which had allowed the site to add links on my desktop.
Rather a disappointing situation as ublock had never allowed such an incident
- by Firefox user 13989981, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Suddenly not working with DailyMotion in Chrome and Firefox anymore. Ad blockers are becoming good for nothing. All these companies care about is money. SMH
- by Manny, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Get seriously frustrated with the regular delays and poor browser response which according to my Firefox v58 error reporting (the pop up yellow strip) is the result of issues with an Adguard script.