- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14502120, 3 years agoTis is so helpful if you have multiple social media accounts.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Good News, 3 years agoReally good but the default shortcut for sharing (Ctrl+Shift+S) interferes with the shortcut for Firefox Screenshots which is also "Ctrl+Shift+S", if you use that to take screenshots easily on firefox you wont be able to take screenshots after installing AddToAny, the addon is good but the quality of life Firefox Screenshots brings is higher than what AddToAny offers, if this is fixed I will reinstall AddToAny but until then Im afraid i have to uninstall it.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThanks for your feedback on the default keyboard shortcut. You can customize your extension shortcuts (including Screenshot) in Firefox's Manage Extension Shortcuts: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-extension-shortcuts-firefox
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14423297, 3 years agomakes sharing easy enough. I liked when the share drop-down stayed open and allowed me to share to multiple sites in new tabs in the background. Can you add support for Parler?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 11685212, 3 years agoThis has been a great app, but needs updating to the new version of Push to Kindle. It no longer worksfor Kindle as is. Too bad!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14187383, 3 years agoadd-on was good
but context menu suddenly does not work in ff70
- Rated 2 out of 5by McBob, 4 years agoA bit handy, but it has more than its share of problems. First and foremost, it doesn't remember my settings (which sites I want to be able to share with) from session to session. Instead, it sets it back to Facebook (which I absolutely don't want) and GooglePlus (you do realize that dosen't exist anymore right? Why is it even still an option, and doesn't remember the I want to use it for (MeWe).
Technically, it operates, but it's a continuous pain the butt; especially considering FireFox's prediliction to crash, and resetting AtToAny
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15239524, 4 years agoI only used it to share to facebook which did not work at all. All it did was present a screen with the URL of the page I wanted to share to copy and paste into facebook. I could more efficiently have copied the URL from the the URL bar. Dumb waste of time. I wonder why anyone would bother with this? I still cannot find how to share from ff to fb from the page I'm on.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15213937, 4 years agoGood but does NOT work in firefox 68.0.2 if Facebook Containers is used.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13759437, 4 years agoWorks fine for most web sites, but not all of them. Almost like the add-on bombs out and may have to be reinstalled.