To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
add.2.cal lives on your browser toolbar, which means it stays with you as you navigate through different webpages and social networking sites. When you come across an event, activity, or destination you’re interested in, just click the button to automatically add the event to your Google Calendar.
- Easily add events directly to your primary Google Calendar from any website
- add.2.cal recognizes common sites (e.g. Facebook and Evite) and will pre-fill calendar details for you
- Quickly share events with your friends after you've added them to your calendar
Thanks for checking it out.
Feedback respectfully requested.
Currently known issues:
1- occasional problems loading add.2.cal on a Gmail page
2- For some reason, authentication will not succeed on Google Apps accounts, thus Google Apps Calendars don't work reliably with add.2.cal. We're very sorry about this (we want it to work too!) and are pursuing the matter with Google.
Recent updates (June 2010):
- Now works on more sites! Including Ticketmaster, Plancast and OpenTable, among others.
- Small usability fixes to make everything flow smoother
- Repaired intermittent bug where auth failed or calendars wouldn't load from Google-- if you had problems in May, try again