concept fantastic! current is unstable + buggy Rated 3 out of 5 stars
the update to lastest version caused my firefox not to be able to restart, even in safe mode. totally screwed everything. now i have no firefox. i was using the lastest firefox and maverick osx 10.9.2. now i am using chrome as it wont open.
i do use bookmarks extensively, but still, one does expect updates to be stable.
before that, extra features are fabulous as i live in bookmarks.
the cost it would crash 3-10 times a day. each crash, teh crash reporter/session manager addons eased as easier to reboot in. so tedious but not painful like now (not opening full stop)
its buggy sadly, in order of annoyance
1) the front window does not remember its resize. its starts small (the white space) and you resize it to the panel, and it forgets
2) often will not allow you to expand the bookmark tree within the pannel
3) every so often (like at least once in a day), it does not let you edit the bookmark entry by double click to pop into edit mode. you have to trick it by navigating to the line below and then double click and the bookmark above will go into edit mode
note: 2 and 3 seem to be caused by same issue
4) remove bookmark disappears every so often, e.g. 3 times a week
5) often freezes
6) has a run away scroll (vertical) every so often, you start scrolling and it goes zoom
absolute great is ability to expand window, even if it forgets, so much better than FF tiny window.
second, is the one click remove booksmarks. nicer if had remove first of th multple or last of the multiple booksmarks. but remove option saves me heaps of time.
what i really needs is ability to PIN top 5 bookmarks. like a mini holding zone. this would ease my scrolling
so a big step forward. would be great if not buggy and would be so less painful if it was stable.
3 star as leaves FF bookmarks for dead