- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13028349, 3 years agoIt does a great job on blocking Youtube ads but won't stop any of the Facebook middle of video ads. I would have given 5 stars if it would block those annoying ads. I hate them.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14241820, 3 years agoThe ads and annoyances are winning, and this extension isn't gaining any ground. It works well on the easy websites, ok on the hard ones. If you get too deep into custom settings trying to fix it's shortcomings on your own, it can break websites. It's about the same as many other ad blockers I'm sorry to say.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15464615, 3 years agoCan't remove elements I've blocked, so it's causing issues across multiple sites because I chose to block it across all sites, but now can't undo that.
Easy 5/5 otherwise.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Leon, 3 years agoFirst acquaintance:
A program that allows you to selectively remove any banners, frames, pop-up ads, and various unnecessary junk. Many thanks. I donated some money.
After long time use:
I am extremely disappointed that the program cannot block pop-up banners on the Aliexpress website.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Coinneach, 3 years agoInsanely aggressive, but erratic. Blocks legit content while still allowing ads and interstitials, and there's no way to selectively educate the thing on what's an annoyance and what can stay.