- Rated 3 out of 5by Mustafa, 2 years agoGood adblocker. But I'm giving 3 stars only because it did force me to give a rate after 24h of using it, otherwise couldn't remove the popup that asking to rate it. that's not a good way to ask users to rate.
- Rated 3 out of 5by STP Design, 2 years agoIt block everything and that's it no need another appsexept for many web site like faceshit it use scripts deturning this blocker so u need ''facebook container'' extension and block this shit head fuc...ing site
- Rated 3 out of 5by moonshake, 2 years agoAdBlocker was working great across the web until about 3 days ago. Suddenly, Facebook was again flooding my newsfeed with sponsored ads. Incredibly irritating. I've now added 3 additional adblock apps and have stopped it, but thought AdBlocker/AdAvoid should have a heads up that FB has apparently circumnavigated them.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17017679, 2 years agoDoes not remove YT player-embedded ads, which is a main reason for me using adblocks.
Browser: FF 91.0
System: Pop OS 21.04
Additionally have Qogir theme (https://github.com/vinceliuice/Qogir-theme/tree/master/src/firefox) installed. Could that be an issue?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Bonz, 2 years agoIt doesn't let me block instagram bars embbeded in some sites. When I try to use block element it just hide the bar and shows an unselectable blank space with instagram.com above it.