- by Firefox user 14241820, a year agoRated 3 out of 5The ads and annoyances are winning, and this extension isn't gaining any ground. It works well on the easy websites, ok on the hard ones. If you get too deep into custom settings trying to fix it's shortcomings on your own, it can break websites. It's about the same as many other ad blockers I'm sorry to say.
- by Firefox user 15464615, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Can't remove elements I've blocked, so it's causing issues across multiple sites because I chose to block it across all sites, but now can't undo that.
Easy 5/5 otherwise.
- by Leon, a year agoRated 3 out of 5First acquaintance:
A program that allows you to selectively remove any banners, frames, pop-up ads, and various unnecessary junk. Many thanks. I donated some money.
After long time use:
I am extremely disappointed that the program cannot block pop-up banners on the Aliexpress website.
- by Coinneach, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Insanely aggressive, but erratic. Blocks legit content while still allowing ads and interstitials, and there's no way to selectively educate the thing on what's an annoyance and what can stay.
- by Firefox user 13998047, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Overall not bad but now it is blocking my email from t-online.de I have to turn the adblocker off so I can get me emails which floods my browser with all the ads. Since the last 2 updates of the adblocker I have had this problem.