Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 6068240, 11 hours agoRated 5 out of 5Has worked great for me for years. Unfortunately, there's a major glitch in version 3.9 in Firefox. No webpages load at all. Previous versions worked fine.
- by Kafkat, 12 hours agoRated 5 out of 5Still giving this 5 stars but just wanted to let others know that the latest update, 3.9, completely stops Firefox loading any sites (for me at least).
This will obviously be fixed as it's only been out for a few days, but if this is happening to you too, you'll need to completely remove Adblock and reinstall the previous version, 3.8.4, while also disabling automatic updates.
Everything's working again now, although whitelisted sites list was cleared of course.
- by Nick, 13 hours agoRated 1 out of 5Slows browser down when choosing to block all ads. Makes the browsing experience terrible. I read about adblockers getting paid by ad agencies to keep them whitelisted and slowing down people who choose to block these whitelisted ads. I'm about to remove it and install AdBlocker Ultimate instead because it meets Firefox security and performance standards and this doesn't.
- by Firefox user 15149543, 3 days agoRated 5 out of 5Used AdBlockPlus, for nearly 4 yrs. Lost it a couple of times due to having to "Refresh my Browser"! As for an 80yr. Old Navy Veteran, You Guys are the BEST.
- by PitBuLL, 4 days agoRated 1 out of 5Scheint wohl nicht mehr richtig zu funktionieren.
Bekommen bei jedem start von Firefox eine meldung.
Aufgrund eines Problems wird diese Seite für manche Benutzer bei jedem Start des Browsers angezeigt. Dieses Problem kann behoben werden, indem Adblock Plus entfernt und erneut installiert wird:
Öffne den Reiter Erweiterungen in deinem Browser.
Suche Adblock Plus und entferne die Erweiterung.
Installiere Adblock Plus erneut über adblockplus.org.
Ich habe schon den rat befolgt, aber ohne erfolg.