To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Adblock Plus 2.8
Blocks annoying video ads on YouTube, Facebook ads, banners and much more.
Adblock Plus blocks all annoying ads, and supports websites by not blocking unobtrusive ads by default (configurable).
About this Add-on
Starting with Adblock Plus 2.0 there is an option in Filter Preferences to allow some non-intrusive advertising. The goal is to support websites using non-intrusive ways to advertise and to encourage more websites to do the same. Read more
* There is a special $websocket type option now to block WebSocket requests, the type was previously considered to be other here.
* Our toolbar icon will look better on high-resolution screens.
* Removed feature selection from the first-run page until the features can be removed similarly easily.
* Hits for CSS property filters which were introduced in the previous release are being counted now.
* Fixed: CSS property filters applied even when Adblock Plus was disabled everywhere.
* Fixed: A regression in pop-up blocking functionality caused websites to be mistakenly considered pop-ups under some circumstances.
* Corrected handling of frames with srcdoc attribute.
* Fixed and improved search functionality in Filter Preferences, was partially broken in Firefox nightly builds.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 126.96.36.19917-beta: